Generally, I do not get along very well with passive people. Being an alpha female, beta males just don’t do it for me.
Since I have no interest in controlling a man, and I’d much rather let a man be a man, beta males are too passive in nature to ever appeal to my straight forward, and very assertive personality type.
Straight forward people enjoy the company of other straight forward people. If you are too passive, you can pass your ass along to the next female. If a man is waiting for me to pursue him, or be an aggressor in moving a relationship forward, he will be waiting forever.
If he pursues, I respond with excitement and appreciation. If he doesn’t pursue, nothing will happen. This is because my femininity doesn’t have a desire to pursue. I do have a desire to be pursued. That’s about it!
This is partly due to my home environment as a child. My father was an alpha male, and I find it very difficult to look for a man who doesn’t have that alpha, take charge, type of attitude.
For women who grew up with a more passive father, she may have witnessed her mother taking charge and internalized that as a normal relationship dynamic. This is okay too. There is somebody for everybody.
Beta males have an over abundance of female friends they orbit hoping to get lucky with one of them one day.
Beta’s fail to understand that the friendship never turns into romance because they don’t know how to initiate intimacy and properly pursue a woman. In fact, most of them confuse pursuing with chasing. Poor little pea brains!
Most beta males put themselves in the friend zone because they are afraid of a deeper connections.
If you are not sure if a beta male will light your fire or burn it out, check out the 14 most common signs of a beta male below.
1. – Beta, passive aggressive males tend to be smart but will be condescending if he notices you’re his intellectual equal or superior.
2. Beta males hate to hear you talk about your accomplishments. It’s like hearing nails scrape across a chalk board. Every thing you accomplished in life is a threat to his ego and his existence. He may even mock you in conversation to show in a passive aggressive way that he really doesn’t care.
3. Will sulk in self-pity for being single yet he is so unrealistically picky, for the most trivial reasons, no women measures up to his grandiose idea of what she should be. Although he is very average looking, and tends to be on the shorter side of the male height spectrum, his standards surpass what he is able to give in return.
He lies about his height adding 3-4 inches. When you see him in person it’s almost comical. Like, you didn’t tell me you were 5’5 and balding!
Women aren’t the only one’s manipulating pictures, beta males do it all the time!
4. They expect women to always make the first move and move things forward. Beta males don’t pursue. This is another reason they are ALWAYS single. They want women calling them and chasing them like they’re the prize.
5. He will never be direct about what he wants. Regardless if it’s dinner plans, picking a movie to watch, whether or not he likes you, etc., He is indirect, he will tap dance around every little thing and still not say what he means. He has poor communication. Most of his relationships have failed miserably because of it.
He is also very defensive. He’s the type that will tell you something sad then get defensive when you make a supportive statement.
Beta male: “I’m worried about the results of the test.”
Normal woman: “I’m sure you’ll pass, just keep hoping for the best.”
Beta male: Ummm I’m good I always hope for the best. I’m not that worried just slightly concerned. I know I’ll pass the test I was just throwing all possibilities out there. I’ll do just fine, and thanks.
(Notice how he makes 3 contradicting thoughts in one sentence, now that’s how you know a person is not dealing with a full deck.)
Normal woman is thinking: “Why is this 5’5 balding midget getting defensive about a supportive statement I made?
Because he hides his insecurity behind defensiveness. He’s so delusional he takes kind words and morphs them into personal attacks on himself. He also tries too hard to be funny to overcompensate for his loss of hair, height and microscopic penis.
6. He has a weak ass handshake or half-ass hug upon meeting you. Like limp wristed, dainty, maybe just slips the tips of his fingers into your hand, handshake. This makes me cringe!
7. He’s scared to touch women. Again, the woman has to lean in and give him a kiss. It’s just awkward. He’s scared of many things, and touching a woman is a huge hurdle for him. Being truly intimate is hard for him, he has been friend-zoned more than the average man. He has tons of female friends, but no girlfriends, ever! Sometimes a woman wants a man to pull her hair gently and give her a passionate kiss, but beta males just don’t get it!
8. He’s too accommodating and generally let woman sail the ship. Everything SHE wants he bends to make it happen. I’d get bored with a beta in 5.2 seconds, like really? Grow some balls and tell me “No!” Even Siri is has more of a back bone than a beta male.
9. Gets hung up over rejection. It takes a beta male every bit of energy he has to ask a girl out and if it doesn’t workout he sulks internally. He literally hates putting himself out there and expressing interest is very hard for him to do because he takes rejection too personally.
10. He’s a neoliberal. Nothing worse than a fake champion for humanity. He believes in justice so people can like him more. He is too liberal about everything! A normal person has some bias. It’s unrealistic not to have a spec of bias. He believes people should be able to marry animals. He’s so far left, I can’t see him. He will never be in my view for a potential partner. Ever!
11. They always ask, “Where do you want to go?” Like damn! Why do I have to decide. Download Yelp and find a restaurant with good reviews and just tell me where were going. As long as we have fun it doesn’t matter anyways. No lady wants to brainstorm about where to go on a date for 20 minutes on the phone. Wow, use Google! The beta is always on social media so he shouldn’t have a problem looking for recommendations.
Alpha males post 40% less than beta males. Since beta males are in their feminine they are always posting selfies, trying to be witty to attention and talk to damn much to be masculine.
They are too damn nonchalant. Like there is no fire in them. They answer most questions like, “I don’t know, whatever you think is best.” Damn, you don’t have an opinion? Yawn.
They are stoic and stiff in passionate moments and happy, humorous and outgoing in moments where silence or serious conversation between adults is required. Stating that beta males are socially awkward is an understatement.
12. Beta males are liars. Telling the truth is an alpha move, it’s a hard thing to do. Of course beta males are incapable of handling anything difficult in life and would rather take the short cut. Be prepared to find out many white lies. Lies that were not even worth lying about. It’s immature, pathetic and unnecessary drama.
13. They panic when something goes wrong. They keep Xanax in their car. They lack rational problem solving skills. When something goes wrong they sweat, pace back and forth, call their female friends to complain, choose someone to blame, act violently against soft targets like woman, children, handicap or elderly. They cry too. More than the average man. They resemble a raging toddler. It’s pretty pathetic and I just can’t!
14. He takes a woman out of her feminine. Beta males want women to be the masculine aggressor. They have everything twisted and confused. Maybe they lacked a father figure. A woman cannot feel like a woman with a beta male because she always has to be in charge, always has to plan everything and she must always try to read between his blurred line. His constant need for validation is exhausting.
Most conversations with beta males start with the woman in his life asking, “What’s wrong?” He is sulking, giving her the silent treatment and acting like a grown ass kid afraid to tell a grown ass woman what it is. I’ll pass. Masculine women looking for beta males, you’re lucky! There are plenty of them out there waiting for you to take charge!
By Janell Hihi Copyright@2017